The Manor Bargara
The Manor Bargara
Your unique ‘Coral Coast Escape’ awaits at this character-filled residence close to all the wonderful attractions this pocket of paradise offers. Elegant interiors combine with luxurious finishes and a host of onsite activities to create the perfect place to turn moments into memories.
This exceptional property is the ideal retreat to share with friends and family. Complete with a plunge pool, games room, fire pit, smart TVs, and air-con; your holiday can be as active or relaxed as you like.
A slice of quintessential Queenslander perfection beckons at “The Manor Bargara”. An original cane farmer’s residence that has been sympathetically restored and meticulously renovated to embrace its traditional charm, it offers relaxed yet refined interiors, soaring 3.6 metre high ceilings and VJ panelled walls that serve as a reminder of the home’s stately past. These combine with a contemporary Australian aesthetic of hand-picked soft furnishings, antique timber pieces and elegant chandelier lighting, enriching the house with a modern and unforgettable appeal.
Cook and cater with ease in the fully equipped country-style eat-in kitchen complete with induction cooking, dishwasher, ice-maker fridge, air-fryer, coffee machine and an abundance of quality kitchen utensils. Snuggle up on the plush lounges and be mesmerised by the electric fireplace, or enjoy your favourite movie on the big screen TV with a soundbar.
Designed to embrace the subtropical Bargara climate, a seamless indoor and outdoor connection offers relaxed alfresco living. A servery window creates an easy flow between the kitchen, BBQ, outdoor living and dining zones on the elevated timber deck. Retreat here to enjoy the cooling sea breezes, relax on the enormous outdoor couch to watch the big screen TV, enjoy a meal with loved ones, or cool off in the glistening plunge pool.
With no need to leave the property, your family and friends will enjoy hours of onsite entertainment playing cricket or football on the vast lawns or even a fun game of air hockey, space invaders or foosball in the air-conditioned games room. Featuring multiple indoor and outdoor sitting areas, you’ll find the perfect spot to relax in any season.
- Unique residence with the perfect mix of old and new to create the ultimate home away from home
- Luxury finishes throughout with a relaxed contemporary Australian style
- Three generous bedrooms, all with king beds, quality bedding, storage, ceiling fans, ducted air-conditioning, security screens, plantation shutters and USB charge ports
- Huge country-style eat-in kitchen fully equipped with servery window, dishwasher, coffee machine, air-fryer, induction cooking, and quality utensils
- Lounge with big screen TV, Bluetooth soundbar, luxurious couches and electric fireplace
- Stunning bathroom complete with sumptuous round bath, twin shower, heating, and designer lighting
- Fully equipped laundry includes washing machine, dryer and second toilet
- Massive timber deck overlooking the lush lawn and landscaped gardens with BBQ, dining, lounge, intimate lighting and big screen TV with sound bar
- Sparkling heated plunge pool and private sundeck
- Air-conditioned games room includes original Sonic the Hedgehog air-hockey table, arcade quality games console, foosball table, TV, soundbar and a selection of indoor and outdoor activities
- Sprawling lush lawn areas perfect for a game of cricket or football surrounded by landscaped gardens
- Sunset deck with intimate patio seating to watch the kaleidoscope of colours at dusk
- Exquisite outdoor feature lighting creates a magical environment once the sun goes down
- Over height double carport with electric vehicle charger plus additional secure hardstand parking for boats, vans or other vehicles
- Secluded fire pit area with comfortable seating surrounded by large local volcanic feature rocks
- Twin outdoor hot and cold showers perfect for after the beach
- Two cruiser bikes with helmets for exploring the kilometres of coastal pathways
- Unlimited Wi-fi, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, security screens, security cameras (perimeter only) and video intercom
- Fully fenced and secure with pedestrian gate and side access gates
- 1.3 km to Archies Beach Lookout
- 2 km to Bargara Lakes Tavern
- 2 km to patrolled Kellys Beach
- 3.2 km to Bargara Golf Club
- 3.6 km to Bargara Esplanade
- 3.9 km to Bargara Shopping Centre
- 6 km to The Hummock Lookout
- 8 km to world famous Mon Repos Turtle Centre
- 12 km to The Bundaberg Barrel
- 13 km to Bundaberg Rum Distillery
- 14 km to the five-lane Public Boat ramp
- 15 km to Lady Musgrave Experience and Marina
- 15 km to Bundaberg CBD
- 19 km to Bundaberg Airport